We are saddened to report the passing of Rex O. Baker on November 27, 2020.
Join us for the first virtual Vertebrate Pest Council Webinars!
Tuesday, March 30, 2021-Register here.
- Ground Squirrel Management- Carolyn Whitesell, UC Division of Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Gopher & Vole Management- Roger Baldwin, UC Davis
- Using PRESCRIBE- Ed Duarte, Alameda County Dept. of Ag/ Weights & Measures
Wednesday, March 31, 2021-Register here.
- Navigating AB1788-Jim Hartman, Los Angeles County Dept. of Ag./Weights & Measures
- Rodenticide Exposure in Wildlife- Jaime Rudd, California Dept. of Fish & Wildlife
- Active Ingredients & Modes of Actions for Managing Rodents in CA- Niamh Quinn, UC Division of Agriculture & Natural Resources
Thursday April 1, 2021-Register here.
- Rat Trapping 101- Niamh Quinn, UC Division of Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Health Significance of Rodents for Rodent Managers- Laura Krueger, Orange County Mosquito & Vector Control District
- Controlling Rodent in Homeless Encampments- Michael Mooney, Alameda County Vector Control Services District